Designed for pavement, hard-packed dirt roads and light gravel, the Maxxis Receptor is a semi-slick gravel tyre with versatile use and robust durability. The low-profile centre tread allows the Receptor to easily roll no matter the terrain, whilst the small side knobs provide cornering traction in loose terrain, giving you confidence when riding.
• Dimensions: 700x40C
• TPI: 120
• Tubeless Ready (TR) casing
• Bead: Folding • Dual compound
• Recommended Use: pavement, hard-packed dirt roads, light gravel
• EXO puncture protection – reinforced sidewall of densely woven lightweight and flexible fabric with cut and abrasion resistance
• Recommended Installation: Front or Rear • Weight: 429g • Colour: Black